MARK3 Resin Cement is a reinforced, self-curing, self-adhesive, multi-purpose permanent cement for final cementation of crowns, bridges, veneers, implant prostheses, pins, and posts.
Contains - 1 7ml Automix Syringe & 6 mix tips
Compares to:: Multilink Automix and Maxcem Elite
- It is insoluble in oral fluids, making it ideal permanent cement.
- Its physical properties and handling characteristics have been optimized for providing adequate working time, ease of placement and cleaning, and reliable performance.
- Its bond strength to dentin and metals prevent marginal leakage and loss of retention.
- Biocompatibility minimizes post-operative discomfort
- The resin cement features a unique two-stage curing mechanism. In the first stage, the material achieves a consistency hard enough to hold the restoration in place, while providing an additional 60-80 seconds for easy removal of the excess.
- Final set will occur in approximately two minutes after the material is placed in the mouth.
Save additional 10% when you order 10 or more pcs of this item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.