The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in dry condition. Direct sunlight or wet areas should be avoided
Whether you're looking for dental office equipment for use in your home or clinic, we have the dental supplies you need at Visit: OsungUSA.com
M+D Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Blue - Medium - 1000/Case
Regular price $169.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
M+D Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Blue Ambidextrous and Non-Sterile - Size M (Medium) 10 Boxes/Case
- Beaded cuff ensures donning and helps prevent roll down
- 100% nitrile material eliminate Type 1 allergic reactions associated with natural rubber latex rubber
- Powder free to eliminate powder induced irritation and dermatitis
- Meets or Exceeds EN455-1,2,3 and ASTM 6319-19
- Superior strength and puncture resistance
- Resists permeation by a wide-range of chemicals microorganisms and Viruses than natural rubber latex
- Draw-out type glove, beaded, ambidextrous and non-sterile.
- Approval: EN 455-1,2,3 /EN 374 part 1, 2
- Acceptable Quality Level: 1.5
- Pack Size: 100/Box, 1000/Case
- Textured and powder-free.
- Disposable, for single use only.
- Comfortable to wear it, high flexibility and tear resistant.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-slip.
- Material : Nitrile Rubber
- Surface Finishing : Finger surface textured with light polymer coating on the donning side
- Color : Blue
- Design Feature : Ambidextrous, Beaded cuff with finger textured/Palm textured finishing
- Shell Life : Maximum 5 years from the date manufactured under the recommended storage conditions
Recommended Storage Conditions
Gloves Physical Data
- Palm Width (mm): ASTM D6319-10 - 95
- Length (mm) : ASTM D6319-10 - 230 mm minimum (all sizes)
- Palm Surface : Textured
- Orientation : Ambidextrous
- Sterility : Non Sterile
Single Wall Thickness:
- Cuff : 0.05 +/- 0.02 mm
- Palm : 0.07 +/- 0.02 mm
- Finger : 0.09 +/- 0.02 mm
Physical Properties :
- Minimum Force at Break (N) : Before Aged - 7 / After Aged - 7
- Minimum Elongation at Break (N) : Before Aged - 500 / After Aged - 400
FREEDOM FROM HOLES:
- Gloves shall meet requirements as stipulated in ASTM D6319-10.
- Method of test shall be in accordance with ASTM D 5151-06.
- Powder Residue is tested as per ASTM D 6124-06.
- HLRI Powder residue shall be ≤ 2mg/glove.
- The unit of packaging is 100 pieces gloves (by weight) per box.
- 10 Boxes per carton